Sunday, April 29, 2012

I Begin to Wonder

I Begin to Wonder born as a stubborn idea to integrate a Jean Claude Ades song mixed by Jerome Isma-ae, since past year I was trying to added and finally is here, becoming title for this the very first remix of this year. It's genre goes from Deep House, Tech House, Minimal House to Progressive House.


1. Rodrigo Carreira - Communicate (7:35)
2. Anthony Collins - Pop Off (Ludovic Vendi Dub Mix) (9:30)
3. Leron vs. Yves Eaux vs. Luke Star - You Will Be Mine (9:6)
4. EDX - Embrace (Original Club Mix) (7:13)
5. Boom Jinx And Andrew Bayer - Keyboard Cowboys (Original Mix) (7:37)
6. Matt Lange - Other Stories (7:52)
7. Ida Engberg - Owl's Nest (Original Mix) (7:58)
8. Jean Claude Ades - I Begin To Wonder 2008 (Jerome Isma-ae Remix) (9:0)

I hope you like it.

No comments: