Saturday, March 22, 2008

In March 17th 2008 I went to LA to a conference in Pacific Corporate towers on Sepulveda Blvd. On March 18th after my conference I went to Santa Monica Bay, thank you Google Maps for the information, In order to go secure is a good idea to check out all information about schedule travels in bus and metro transportation. http://www.metro.net/ and http://www.bigbluebus.com/

Santa Monica is a coastal city in western LA, situated on Santa Monica Bay of the Pacific Ocean,The city has experienced a boom since the late 1980s through the revitalization of its downtown core with significant job growth and increased tourism.

Unfortunately I bought a few gifts to my family and postcards to my friends, I wasn't ready for made more than that. Santa Monica Blvd is near to Broadway Street and in both exist a lot Markets, Restaurants and popular attractions, by the way is really cold in that place.

In the future all my vacations will be on USA, I want to visit NY, Florida, Washington, Philadelphia and Chicago. In my beautiful Mexico I want to go to Cancun and some beach in Oaxaca.


Pictures: Flickr

No comments: